Friday, January 21, 2011

Catfish final reaction!

I actually found the end of this movie very disappointing. I thought it was kind of pointless to watch in this class because it really didn't have much to do with anything we learned. I think we would have been a lot better off watching Social Network instead. I kinda thought that halfway through the movie it ended kinda predictable. Once one lie came out of her, you just kind of knew that the rest of the things she has been saying have also been lies. There's no doubt that she is the creepiest, most insane women I've ever heard come from a facebook. I feel kind of bad for Nev but at the same time I don't. I do feel bad because nobody deserves to be "played" for that long and then find out that the whole time it was just one big lie. But I also don't feel bad for him because you should never start a relationship of any kind with someone that you met online. It could just turn into a creepy situation like this one did. But I guess lesson learned for him and everybody else is, be careful who you talk to on facebook or anything online. Because you never know who is really on the other side talking back to you. I also think it is wrong that when Angela was telling Nev what is and isn't real, she still lied and said that Megan is her real daughter and is at some rehab thing. And then later on Nev did finally find out that Megan was fake all along, just like I predicted! Definitely the most messed up/creepiest movie I have ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment