Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catfish!

This movie is creepy! Right off the bat when it was an 8 year old on facebook I knew it was a red flag. First of all, starting a relationship on facebook or any social network is just not how it's supposed to work. You can't start any type of relationship over the computer, or any other way besides face to face. But that's just what I believe. I feel that at the end of the movie the mom and the sister will end up being the biggest liars ever. I think that the sister is real but I'm definitely with Nev on this, that's not really her or her mom singing or playing the piano. Especially when it was that easy to find on youtube. The relationship between Megan and Nev is FAKE! This whole thing is just creepy and is going to end up back firing for both sides. Although, I do like that Nev and his friends are looking into where this family lives and what they really do. This way they can protect any evidence they can eat. It's going to get really interesting when Nev and company get to Michigan!

No comments:

Post a Comment